2nd June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA before 12std examination?

Sir, I am doing 10+2 in Science from Nagaland. Im very much interested Indian Army and would like to know that I can apply for NDA examination before my final examination? I also like to know what are the process and required qualification. My date of birth is 02 Feb 1992.

9th April 2012, 03:55 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I apply for NDA before 12std examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing 10+2 in Science from Nagaland. Im very much interested Indian Army and would like to know that I can apply for NDA examination before my final examination? I also like to know what are the process and required qualification. My date of birth is 02 Feb 1992.
Can I apply for NDA before 12std examination?

You can apply for NDA after passing 12th standard or also apply while studying in 12th standard or while appeared in 12th examination.

Im very much interested Indian Army and would like to know that I can apply for NDA examination before my final examination?

YES of course.. you can apply for NDA entrance examination

I also like to know what are the process and required qualification. My date of birth is 02 Feb 1992?.

You can apply for NDA entrance examination into two ways..

In Online mode, you can apply by using this link...http://upsconline.nic.in

In Offline mode, you can apply by using Application Form available at Head Post office through out country.

For NDA, your Age should be between 16.5 to 19 years. You should be Male & unmarried & must have an Indian citizenship.

For NDA, You should be Physically & mentally fit & must posses following Physical standard(heigh, weigh & visual) as given below...

IMPORTANT DATES

-Date of Notification : 05/05/2012
-Last Date of Submission of Application form : 04/06/2012
-Commencement of Examination : 19/08/2012

>>For more detail regarding NDA entrance examination visit NDA official website: http://nda.nic.in
9th April 2012, 06:22 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA before 12std examination?

You can apply NDA during your final year 12th standard.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good Physical mental health, can apply for NDA.

If you are interested for NDA, you can apply for NDA-II 2012 exam, the notification for which will come out in the month of May 2012 followed by exam during August 2012.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th April 2012, 06:23 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for NDA before 12std examination?

Quote:
Hi friend,

* NDA is one of the most lucrative options to pursue for someone who is passing out of 12th other than CA. These two options can give them bright careers quickly.

* At the NDA academy students are endowed with preliminary training in both academics as well as physical. The training will be for duration of 3 years. This is further divided in to 6 semester comprising of 22 weeks each.

*The students who successfully pass out from the NDA academy are awarded with BA, B.Sc and B.Sc computers degree from the Jawaharlal Nehru University.

* After the Pre commission training at the NDA academy the students is further transferred to the respective academies.

* The candidates who are in the Army category will be transferred to the IMA Dehra Dun.
*The Naval cadets will go to the Naval Academy at Goa.

* The candidates who have preferred the Air Force will be shifted to the Air Force Academy at Hyderabad.

*The students will receive a stipend which amounts to Rs.8000 per month even while studying.

*After passing out from the above mentioned academy the cadets are appointed as

#Lieutenant,
#Flight Lieutenant
# Sub-lieutenant

in the concerning wing in the defense at a very young age with a salary of Rs. 8250 to Rs. 10,050. The cadets will also have many other perks associated with the posts.

Entrance Exam after 12th for NDA

The NDA exam is carried out by the UPSC every year. This exam will be held two times in a year.

*The candidates who get qualified in the written exam will be called in for an SSB multiple rounds of interviews. The candidates will also have to go through a psychology test and Group task which will also be carried out by the SSB.

*The candidates who have opted for the Air force will also have to undergo a Pilot Aptitude Battery Test. Furthermore the candidates will go through physical fitness test. The candidates are strictly selected on the basis of the merit list.

Eligibility for NDA Entrance Exams

* As to be eligible for the NDA army wing a candidate needs to have passed 12th class in any subject stream.

* For the NDA Air force wing and the Navy, each of the candidates needs to have passed 12th class in science subject with PCM subject under the state board or its equivalent.

* The age of the candidate must be in between 16 ½ to 19 years.

*Candidates must also meet the physical fitness standards as laid out by the NDA.

Apply for the NDA after 12th

The application form for the NDA entrance exam is available in designated post office. Along with the application form there will be an information brochure and an acknowledgement card and an envelope for returning the application form. Correctly filled up application must arrive at The Secretary, UPSC.

Preparing for the NDA Exam

NDA exam will require sheer hard work and focus from the candidate’s part as to clear various exams. The written exam contains 2 papers. The question will be asked in the objective type format. Candidates will have to mark the correct option from the 4 given answers.
* The subjects involved in the exam are Math’s, English and General Aptitude.

* The general aptitude part is further divided in to Physics, chemistry, general science, History of India, the freedom movements, Indian geography and latest events etc.

Candidates will have to work on their basic till 12th standard. It would be effective to practice with previous years question papers. May reference books and guides are also available for students for preparing for the NDA exam.

Reference books for 12th students for NDA

Arihant NDA Entrance Exam Practice Sets by RPH
NDA Exam Guide by Datason RP
NDA Examiantion Solved Papers up to date
NDA manual by Sahitya Bhawan Publications
Practice Work Book by Dr. H. P. Sharma
Work book NDA Examination by Dr. M. B. Lal

Coaching centers for the NDA Exam

In India there are many coaching institution which offer training to students who wants to crack NDA exam. Some of the very famous institutions are as follows:

Baalnoi Academy
Cavalier (p) ltd, and CMI.
Pathshaala, Aggarwal Academia
There are few more institutions which give training to NDA are Tara Institute for Armed Forces Exam, Sachdeva New PT College and Disha Academy etc.

ALL THE BEST
9th April 2012, 06:35 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
INFORMATION ABOUT NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

Yes, You can apply in N.D.A after passing 12th with any stream.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
In month of April and August.

The age limit for N.D.A exam is 16.5-19 year.

There is no major surgery like bone fracture etc.

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-05.05.2012
Last date of receipt of form:- 04.06.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
15th June 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for nda after passing 10th std. with 88%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?