28th June 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Air Force after passing 12th with 76%?

hiiii sir. i have passed +2 with 76% in +2 how to join air force

8th July 2012, 03:15 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after passing 12th with 76%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiii sir. i have passed +2 with 76% in +2 how to join air force
Firstly congratulation, for scoring good marks in your intermediate examination and after completing your Intermediate, if you want to join Defence then you have to apply for the NDA Examination, NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this exam is conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year. Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible to apply for this examination.

If you have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination, then you can choose Air force wings as your preference. for this year NDA Examination dates was already over and if you want to apply for this examination then please apply next year.

Your age should not be more than 19 years at the time of commencement of training. Please read the notification carefully before apply for this examination.

You have to be medically and Physically fit in all the respects to apply for this examination. You have to fill the application form online only. So please wait for NDA Examination notification and then apply, if your aim is to join Air force. For more details check official website.
8th July 2012, 10:06 PM
gokuls1

Heyyy dear, congrts for ur gud score, for applying for IAF u should give NDA exam as entrance exam, which u shud crack for further exams.. or either u can do graduation aftr 12th n den apply for IAF by giving AFCAT exam.. best luck..!!!
14th August 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir......May i know when will the commencement of notification of NDA(1) Exam of 2013...???? will be announced?
14th August 2012, 11:00 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Firstly congratulation, for scoring good marks in your intermediate examination and after completing your Intermediate, if you want to join Defence then you have to apply for the NDA Examination, NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this exam is conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible to apply for this examination.

If you have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination, then you can choose Air force wings as your preference.

for this year NDA Examination dates was already over and if you want to apply for this examination then please apply next year.

AGE- 19 Years.

You have to be medically and Physically fit in all the respects to apply for this examination. You have to fill the application form online only. So please wait for NDA Examination notification and then apply, if your aim is to join Air force.
18th January 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to join airforce without giving NDA entrance exam
27th June 2013, 04:28 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Yes you can absolutely apply for NDA Examination as you have got enough percentage to be eligible for NDA.

NDA is National Defence Academy

NDA Exam has three stages as mentioned below :

Written Test

Personal Interview

Physical Test

NDA Exam-2013 Notifications:

Examination for NDA I is already over.

Important Dates for NDA-II Exam 2013 :

• Date of Notification : 0ver

• Last Date to apply : 0ver

• Commencement of Examination : 11/08/2013 (Sunday)

Eligibility Criteria for Air Force wing of NDA:

To be eligible for Indian Air Force wing of NDA,You must be an unmarried Male.

You should be 12th exam pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.

If you are appearing for final exam of 12th class then also eligible for NDA Exam.

Your age should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age. You must be Indian.

You Should have possessed good Physical and Mental health.

Physical Standard for Indian Air Force:

> Height weight :

> Vision Standards :

For more detail visit UPSC official website:-Click here

Best Of Luck !
27th June 2013, 10:36 AM
Padmavathi.nallam
Member+

Hello Friend,

Definitely after completing 12th with 76% ,You are eligible for get job in Indian Army.

You are eligible to join Indian Air Force through NDA(National Defence Academy).

You can join Indian Air Force for Pilot post. Selected candidate through NDA will go through B.Sc course(Jawaharlal Nehru University) along with Training.

Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000- 65000

To join Indian Air Force through. you need to crack NDA Entrance Examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year as NDAI & NDAII.

UPSC:- Union Public Service Commission

Eligibility criteria for NDA:

You should have passed 12th standard with Physics & Mathematics from State board or recognized school.

There is no percentage limit mentioned for this exam.

If you are appearing in 12th then you can also apply.

Your age must be in between 16.5 to 19 year.

You must be citizen of India.

Note:- Only Unmarried male candidate are eligible to join NDA.

Physical Standard for Indian Air Force:

->If you fulfill above requirements then you will be eligible to join Indian Air Force.

->Notification for NDA Exam will be published in Employment New & UPSC official website.

->So Please wait till notification announced then apply for NDA Entrance Exam.

->You can apply for NDA exam in Online mode only. There is no offline process available.

->You can apply Online by Using this link:- http://www.upsconline.nic.in

Selection Procedure of NDA:

-Written Exam
-SSB Interview
-Medical Examination

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?