27th February 2012, 06:28 PM
anjuusha

Can I apply for NEET entrance exam if I am a BIPC student? When will the forms be released?

I am a BIPC student,resident of Andhra Pradesh.

1. Can I apply for NEET ENTRANCE EXAM? If so when will be forms issued.

28th May 2015, 08:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET entrance exam if I am a BIPC student? When will the forms be released?

First of all want to let you know that the NEET examination has been divided into many many medical entrance examinations such as AIIMS examination , AIPMT , BHU PMT etc. .

For applying all the above examinations you must have done your 12th with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each o the subjects in your board examinations .

Also your age must be within 17 years to 25 years for appearing in these examination .

The notifications for applying and last dates for applying each examinations are generally released by the December and lasts upto the February of each year .

For more information regarding the dates , cutoffs and other details about the examinations log on to their respective officials link that are as www.aipmt.nic.in ,www.aiimsexam.org.in , www.bhuonline.in respectively .
23rd November 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET entrance exam if I am a BIPC student? When will the forms be released?

I have completed my intermediate with biology, physics and chemistry through Andhra Pradesh open school society.Am I eligible for neet exam?
12th February 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

In which place we have to apply for the neet examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?