7th June 2013, 06:45 PM
kaartik anand

Can I apply in NEET entrance exam?

I was born on 14 jan 1997 can i apply in neet entrance exam held in 2014 as i will be 16+ at the time of filimg the form in dec 2013

21st April 2014, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in NEET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaartik anand View Post
I was born on 14 jan 1997 can i apply in neet entrance exam held in 2014 as i will be 16+ at the time of filimg the form in dec 2013
NEET Examination 2014 has been discontinued with replacement of AIPMT Entrance examination.

AIPMT stands for All Indian Pre medical/Dental Entrance Examination which is conducted by CBSE on national basis to fill the 15% seats of MBBS/BDS in Medical and Dental Colleges run by Central and State Government.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The Applicant should have completed 12th standard (Physics,Chemistry, Biology and English) with 50% percentage of mark from recognized institution.

The Applicant age should be minimum 17 years at the time of appearing this entrance examination.

Interested candidate may apply for this Examination in online mode by the visiting the official website of (www.aipmt.nic.in).

So, If you satisfy the above criteria then you're eligible to apply for AIPMT Entrance Examination.
22nd April 2014, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes you’re eligible to apply for NEET Entrance examination.
NEET Stands for (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). It is the One of the National Level Examination for MBBS Course.

The candidate who aspiring to get admission for MBBS Course, then One should qualified in NEET Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks.

To appear in NEET Entrance Examination, One should satisfied the below eligibility criteria,

Academic Qualification :- One should Complete 12th standard or equivalent Qualification from recognized university ... Final year candidate may also eligible for this Entrance Examination.

One should studied Physics , Mathematics, Chemistry Subject in 12th standard and One should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th Standard and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 45% Percentage of marks.

The Applicant age should be minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

The Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of Physics, Chemistry, and Botany , Zoology Etc..

You may apply for this Entrance Examination in both the Online as well as Offline..

For More Details Please Visit Here :- http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/welcome.html
8th May 2014, 12:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
NEET Examination 2014 has been discontinued with replacement of AIPMT Entrance examination. AIPMT stands for All Indian Pre medical/Dental Entrance Examination which is conducted by CBSE on national basis to fill the 15% seats of MBBS/BDS in Medical and Dental Colleges run by Central and State Government. The Applicant should complete 12th standard (Physics,Chemistry, Biology and English) with 50% percentage of mark from recognized institution. The Applicant age should be minimum 17 years at the time of appearing this entrance examination. Interested candidate may apply for this Examination in online mode by the visiting the official website of (www.aipmt.nic.in). So, If you satisfy the above criteria then you're eligible to apply for AIPMT Entrance Examination.
9th May 2014, 08:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes you’re eligible to apply for NEET Entrance examination.
NEET Stands for (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). It is the One of the National Level Examination for MBBS Course.

The candidate who aspiring to get admission for MBBS Course, then One should qualified in NEET Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks.

To appear in NEET Entrance Examination, One should satisfied the below eligibility criteria,

Academic Qualification :- One should Complete 12th standard or equivalent Qualification from recognized university ... Final year candidate may also eligible for this Entrance Examination.

One should studied Physics , Mathematics, Chemistry Subject in 12th standard and One should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th Standard and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 45% Percentage of marks.

The Applicant age should be minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

The Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of Physics, Chemistry, and Botany , Zoology Etc..

You may apply for this Entrance Examination in both the Online as well as Offline..

For More Details Please Visit Here :- http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/welcome.html

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-b-ed-my-cs-course-1216737.html

B.Ed and CS course are entirely different. B.Ed course is just like bachelor degree course and CS Course is an professional course.

So you can do B.Ed course along with CS course. No issue regarding with that. But it’s necessary that you should complete bachelor degree course in any order to apply for B.Ed course.

B.Ed Stands for Bachelor of Education and it's like an Bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is One year and the course is divided into two semester.

One who should aspiring to become teacher in School level then the applicant should be qualified in B.Ed course.

The Under Graduation is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for B.Ed Course .

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Course ::

One should be Passed in graduation with minimum 50% marks from recognized University / Institution . If you're belong from ST/SC candidate then relaxation will applicable for 45% of marks.

There is No Specific age limit for this B.Ed Course.

Top Colleges for B.Ed Course :-

Nirmala Institute of Education
St. Xaviers College of Education
K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research
Bombay Teacher's Training College
Amity Institute of Education
9th May 2014, 09:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes you’re eligible to apply for NEET Entrance examination. NEET Stands for (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). It is the One of the National Level Examination for MBBS Course.The candidate who aspiring to get admission for MBBS Course, then One should qualified in NEET Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks. To appear in NEET Entrance Examination, One should satisfied the below eligibility criteria, Academic Qualification :- One should Complete 12th standard or equivalent Qualification from recognized university ... Final year candidate may also eligible for this Entrance Examination.
One should studied Physics , Mathematics, Chemistry Subject in 12th standard and One should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th Standard and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 45% Percentage of marks. The Applicant age should be minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The Entrance Examination Pattern Consist of Physics, Chemistry, and Botany , Zoology Etc.. You may apply for this Entrance Examination in both the Online as well as Offline..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?