3rd June 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET exam in India? I have passed B.A

i have passed B.A.(pass). now i just passed M.A.(history) with 57%. can i apply for net exam in india?

17th March 2014, 06:19 PM
hundal sharan

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam in India? I have passed B.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed B.A.(pass). now i just passed M.A.(history) with 57%. can i apply for net exam in india?
After B.A you are not eligible for net test because you can just apply for net in the last year of masters.......
21st April 2014, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes off course you’re eligible to apply for NET entrance examination after completing MA course.

NET stands for (National Eligibility Test) and this Entrance examination is conducted by University Grants Commission every year. The Applicant who aspiring to become lecturer in college my apply for NET Entrance examination.

Eligibility Criteria for NET Entrance Examination:-

The Applicant should have done master degree course in any discipline with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination

The Applicant’s age should not more than 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates. There is no age limit for Lectureship.

The Applicant may apply for this Examination through online through by visiting the official website UGC examination.

So, as per the eligibility criteria you’re eligible for NET Entrance Examination.

For more Information Please Visit here;- http://www.ugc.ac.in/
8th May 2014, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes off course you’re eligible to apply for NET entrance examination after completing MA course. NET stands for (National Eligibility Test) and this Entrance examination is conducted by University Grants Commission for every year. The Applicant who aspiring to become lecturer in college my apply for NET Entrance examination. The Applicant should be done master degree course in any discipline with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination. The Applicant age should not more than 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates. There is no age limit for Lectureship. The Applicant may apply for this Examination through online through by visiting the official website UGC examination. So, as per the eligibility criteria you’re eligible for NET Entrance Examination. For more Information Please Visit here;- http://www.ugc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?