28th March 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

PhD in USA after completion of PharmD?

Hi, I am sunanda studying 4th year pharmD am interesting after completion of pharmD done PhD in USA please how may approach tell me I am waiting for your valuable my future information. Can you please answer me soon as possible. Thanks!

31st March 2017, 11:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in USA after completion of PharmD?

You can apply for GRE, if you are interested in Ph.D admission abroad. Along with GRE, you need to have IELTS/TOEFL score to get admission at any abroad university.

Those who have excellent scores will have greater chances of getting admission in their choice of university.
1st April 2017, 12:25 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in USA after completion of PharmD?

Most of the universities in United States of America of for admission to international students
for fall and spring semesters. Students are advised to visit University websites for exact details and generally the deadline for application is 3 for months prior to the start date of semester. Application package including the transcripts, letters of recommendation and statement of purpose should be sent to the university by courier.

Criteria for shortlisting Universities:

Depending on the GRE or TOEFL exam.

Depending on the disciple of interest.

Depending on the research area of interest.

Depending on NH ranking and funds of universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?