24th September 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get a scholarship after completing intermediate with 98% in MPC?

I got 981 in intermediate. My parents are government teachers. I belong to BC-b category. l want to know whether I will get any scholarship. If possible....plz send information to my gmail.
My gmail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship after completing intermediate with 88.5%(MPC)
  2. Eligibility to do MBBS course after completing intermediate with MPC subjects?
  3. How to get central Scholarship for qualifying Intermediate with 95% marks (MPC)?
  4. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  5. How to get merit scholarship after completing intermediate with 93% in MPC
  6. How to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percent marks?
  7. How to get merit scholarship after completing intermediate with 90% in MPC -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage?
  9. Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?
  10. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? -- [New]
  11. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  12. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  13. Which course would be the best for pursuing after Intermediate with (MPC)?
  14. Scholarship for inter passed students in MPC stream with 95.2% and being an OC category student?
  15. Can I get a scholarship after completing intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  16. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  17. Is there any merit scholarship for students with 95.3% score in Intermediate?
  18. Can I get a merit scholarship being OC candidate with 98% in intermediate?
31st August 2017, 07:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a scholarship after completing intermediate with 98% in MPC?

If you have passed intermediate standard from CBSE board, then you are eligible for CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme. CBSE offer scholarship to all candidates who are shortlisted in merit list released by CBSE.
SO, first of all you have to visit the official website of CBSE and download the merit list and find out your name under that list. After that you have to apply online for scholarship. You can apply by just visiting the below mentioned link:
http://cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/Webpa...0and%20AF.html

Other scholarship schemes for intermediate passed candidates includes INSPIRE Scholarship, Loreal India, Indian Oil Academic Scholarship etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?