18th November 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Clinical Pharmacology? Future prospect as a Clinical Pharmacologist with Pharma back ground?

Hello, I am an M.Pharma candidate and have keen interest in pursuing PhD in Clinical Pharmacology. How can I do it? Future prospect as a Clinical Pharmacologist with Pharma back ground?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of books preferred for entrance exams held at Ganpat university and K.B college of Pharmaceutical and research?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology for M.Pharma postgraduate?
  4. Can I apply for PhD in clinical pharmacology after completing PharmD in India?
  5. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  6. Difference between M.Pharm Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology?
  7. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Clinical Psychology for a postgraduate?
  8. Which are the best B.Pharma companies to do pharmacy project
  9. Clinical research is good after M.Pharma? Job in clinical research is better than PhD?
  10. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  11. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  12. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  13. Should I do clinical research or pharma MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?
  14. What are the exams I need to take to apply for masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?
  15. Possibility to pursue M.Sc Clinical Research and Ph.D in same stream after B.Pharma? Detailed information regarding Ph.D in Clinical Research?
  16. Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?
  17. Which university in USA provides masters in clinical pharmacology course?
  18. Reputed universities in India to do PhD in Clinical Research? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
19th November 2017, 03:39 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Clinical Pharmacology? Future prospect as a Clinical Pharmacologist with Pharma back ground?

If you want to do Ph.D in clinical pharmacology, then you must have to fulfill below mentioned eligibility conditions:-

Eligibility Conditions for Ph.D Clinical Pharmacology:- Minimum qualification required to apply is postgraduate degree in Chemistry, Life science, Botany, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Pharmacy or any other maters degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

- Some of reputed institutes also conduct entrance exams or interview to admit eligible candidates for Ph.d clinical pharmacology course. You can also apply through research entrance exams like CSIR, UGC NET, DBT.

Details Regarding Ph.D Clinical Pharmacology Course:-

- Duration of Ph.D clinical pharmacology course is 3 years.

- After having Ph.D clinical pharmacology you can apply for future career options as clinical pharmacologist in areas like Pharmacy companies, Defence services, Medical content writing, Hospital laboratories, Medical institutes, Private clinics etc.
20th November 2017, 09:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Clinical Pharmacology? Future prospect as a Clinical Pharmacologist with Pharma back ground?

Candidates those who are wiling to take admission under Ph.D course in Clinical Pharmacology, must have completed their Masters degree in Pharmacy or in the relevant field from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have gained the above mentioned percentage of marks are eligible to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in different colleges offering the said course.

There are a lot of career opportunities after the completion of Ph.D in Clinical Pharmacology.
After Ph.D in Clinical Pharmacology, aspirants can work as:-
  • Healthcare scientist, clinical biochemistry
  • Healthcare scientist, immunology
  • Analytical chemist
  • Biomedical scientist
  • Clinical research associate
  • Pharmacologist
  • Research scientist (life sciences)
  • Research scientist (medical)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?