25th May 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PO or Clerk exam after graduating with 45% marks?

Sir,i'm garadute with 45% then can i apply for po or clerk exams

10th May 2014, 12:09 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for PO or Clerk exam after graduating with 45% marks?

Yes of course you can apply for PO and Clerical Exam after completing graduation with 45% Marks. Now a days there is no percentage required to apply for Bank Examination so you don't worry about that and you can free to apply for the examination. You can join Banks through SBI or IBPS Examination.

SBI PO :- You must have a completed your degree course with any desire subject of a recognized University. Final year of degree course may also eligible. Your age should between 21-30 years. Age Relaxation is applicable.

SBI Clerical :- You must have a completed your degree course with any desire subject of a recognized University or 12th with 60% Marks (50% Marks for reserved categories) . Your age should between 18-28 years. Age Relaxation is applicable.

IBPS PO :- You must have a completed your degree course with any desire subject of a recognized University. Your age should between 20-30 years. Age Relaxation is applicable.

IBPS Clerical :- You must have a completed your degree course with any desire subject of a recognized University. Your age should between 20-28 years. Age Relaxation is applicable. You must have a good knowledge in the computer operations. You must have a proficiency in the local Languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?