11th July 2013, 07:24 PM
ritika_nikky

Can I apply for IBPS, SBI PO and Clerk exam after completing bCA from IGNOU with 68% marks

Dear Sir/mam

i have completed my BCA from IGNOU and got 68%marks and also got in 64%marks in intermediate can i apply the IBPS, SBI PO & clerk examination.
pls rply ASAP.

11th June 2014, 12:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS, SBI PO and Clerk exam after completing bCA from IGNOU with 68% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritika_nikky View Post
Dear Sir/mam

i have completed my BCA from IGNOU and got 68%marks and also got in 64%marks in intermediate can i apply the IBPS, SBI PO & clerk examination.
pls rply ASAP.

If you have completed Graduation from recognized university , then you are eligible for SBI and IBS Clerk Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

Educational qualification required for SBI PO exam is bachelor degree , not require any kind of percentage marks in SBI PO Exam .Final year of the candidate are eligible for SBI PO Exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

If you have completed graduation degree then you are eligible for IBPS PO Exam.Your degree must be recognized .

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years old.

If you have scored 55% marks in graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for ICICI PO exam.

But your age must be in below 25 years.

Age relaxation is provide for reserved category

For SC/ST: - 5 Years Relaxation
For OBC: - 3 Years Relaxation
For PH/OH (Gen):- 10 Years Relaxation
For PH/OH (SC/ST):- 15 Years Relaxation
For PH/OH (OBC):- 13 Years Relaxation

You have completed BCA degree so you are eligible for above mentioned Bank exams .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?