3rd November 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

List of scholarships which I can apply for after scoring 85% marks in higher secondary studies?

Sir/Mam,

I passed h.s. securing 85%marks. Which scholarships can I apply for? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to soon on the same. Awaiting for your answer. Thank you!

2nd June 2017, 05:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships which I can apply for after scoring 85% marks in higher secondary studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I passed h.s. securing 85%marks. Which scholarships can I apply for? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to soon on the same. Awaiting for your answer. Thank you!

List of scholarships which you can apply after passing 12th with 85% marks is given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Website Link

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Website Link

G.P. Birla Educational Scholarships - Website Link

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

North South Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Website Link

National Scholarship Exam - Website Link
19th September 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of scholarships which I can apply for after scoring 85% marks in higher secondary studies?

Can I please have a list of scholarships for a PhD student in microbiology in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?