14th October 2011, 03:20 PM
ludybarboza

Best colleges in which I can apply for B.Ed course after graduation in English Literature?

I am done my graduation in Eng. Literature securing 47%....Wanted to know which are the colleges through which I can apply..Regular or correspondence for B.Ed courses

Related Questions:
  1. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  2. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for NET if pursuing PG in English Literature but completed Graduation with English Language and Economics?
  4. Is B.Com qualification enough for MA admission in English Literature?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job after completion of B.Com Graduation? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  8. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  9. How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?
  10. Ph.D in English literature after passing M.A in English with 49%?
  11. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  12. List of top 10 colleges for M.E in English?
  13. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  14. How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?
  15. Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?
  16. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much percentage is required in graduation to appear in MA English literature exam?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
5th December 2011, 03:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in which I can apply for B.Ed course after graduation in English Literature?

Hello friend,
There are plenty of colleges which offer the B.Ed course in every state of india. As you have not stated the state of your choice so its difficult to suggest the names of the colleges. But for your benefit I can tell you that B.Ed courses from government colleges are almost similar in every college.
Some of the colleges which are renowned for the B.Ed courses are as follows,
College Of Education, Delhi University, Bhai Parmanand Institute Of Business, Shakarpur, Delhi 110092
Institute Of Advanced Studies In Education, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, Delhi 110025
A.G. Teachers College, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009
Acharya Vinobha B.Ed./S.S. College, Ramappa Circle (Gumchi), Tumkur
Chembur Comprehensive College Of Education, Ram Krishna Chembur Marg, Chembur, Mumbai 400071
Govt. Teacher's Training College, Mazagaon, Tezpur P.O.784001

regards
29th January 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in which I can apply for B.Ed course after graduation in English Literature?

may i know the colleges name which offer m.a in english abroad as well
6th February 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

how and where to apply for M.A in English literature 2012 ? what is the procedure and fees ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?