24th March 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PO post after doing B.A with 53%?

i have done B.A. with 53% marks can i apply for po post

13th April 2012, 09:23 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PO post after doing B.A with 53%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes of course , you are eligible to apply for PO examination . To apply for this examination , you should have a completed graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University and you must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination .

To join in Probationary Officer and then you have to crack the IBPS examination.

IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and this examination is conducted twice in a year for recruitment of 19 public sector banks . This year notification was already released and it is available in the official website .

Education Qualification :-
--------------------------

The candidate should have a completed graduate degree with any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and there is no percentage bar required for this examination .

Age limits :-
-------------

The candidate age should be between 20 years and 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories .

Exam fees :-
-----------------
  • Rs . 50/- for SC/ST/PWD categories .
  • Rs . 450 /- for all other categories .

Quote:
Note :- Candidate can apply Online Only and no other mode of application will be accepted .
Important dates :-
------------------------
  • Start date for Online Registration :- 09.03.12
  • Last date for Online Registration :- 30.03.12
  • Date of Examination :- 17.06.12

Exam Pattern :-
----------------

More details , Visit the official website :- Click here !!!!
13th April 2012, 10:47 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PO post after doing B.A with 53%?

P.O.-PROBATIONARY OFFICER exam conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of banking Personal Selection) for recruitment of Probationary Officers in banks as per their requirement.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University with at least 50% marks within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate, is eligible to apply for Bank P.O. Exam. The candidate should have computer knowledge.

As you are interested, you can apply for Bank P.O. exam after B.A. with 53% marks.

The bank P.O. can be applied on line only. The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com and http://www.ibps.in
14th April 2012, 05:29 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for PO post after doing B.A with 53%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR FRIEND,
OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE ELIGIBLE.
In order to be eligible for Bank PO Exams,

*should becompleted Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university and should have to secure a minimum of 55% of marks in Graduation.

* one should be in the age group of 21-30 years.

*Relaxation is there. upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

* relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC
category.

The selection procedure for Bank PO positions is by
-Written Test
-Interview.

For updated information on bank exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?