14th September 2013, 06:45 PM
nehaa anejaa

Can I apply for PSU? I am a ECE final year student

I am an ece final year student. Persuing .b tech from kuk university. Can i apply for PSU's. Or please tell me how can i apply for any other jobs. Or how can i come to know about variouas offcampus placements.

Related Questions:
  1. Dates of PSU entrance exam for B.Tech ECE students? When can I apply for it? For which PSU can I apply?
  2. How to apply for PSU? Procedure for entrance exam in PSU's
  3. Options for B.Tech ECE passed student in PSU? List of all PSU's for ECE department? When are these exams organized?
  4. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  5. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  6. What is the syllabus of PSU? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
  7. How to apply for different PSU while in ECE 4th year?
  8. What is the minimum score required in GATE to apply for a job in PSU
  9. What is the syllabus of 1-5th semester of ECE? I am 2nd year student of ECE
  10. Can a final year B.E(ECE) student apply for IAF pilots post? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for PSU exam if my final year CGPA is 7.01(ECE)? How to prepare for these exams and How to crack them?
  12. Can I apply for any PSU company after doing civil engineering with 58%
  13. Can I appear for PSU exam? I am a B.Tech ECE final year student
  14. Recruitment by PSU's like BHEL, HPCL and Power Grid through GATE?
  15. Which are the companies under PSU in which I can get after scoring an aggregate of 7.3 SGPA? I am a final year B.Tech computer science student
  16. How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered? -- [New]
  17. Information about PSU entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year sudent
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
14th September 2015, 07:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PSU? I am a ECE final year student

The eligibility criteria to apply for PSUs vary from company to company.However,the minimum qualification required to apply for most of the PSUs is Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute / university .

The age limit to apply is from 21 years to 30 years.There is relaxation in age limit as per the Govt. rules.

There is no limit for the number of attempts.

The candidates get selected for PSUs through GATE exam.

The selection process involves of written test and interview.

PSU’s Entrance Exam Question Paper mainly consists of two major sections:

Technical Section: Subject specialization of related stream

Non-Technical Section: General Awareness, Current Affairs, English Language, Reasoning & Aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?