10th June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SBI PO after scoring 51% in B.Com, 55% in M.Com and 61% in 12th?

can i apply for sbi p.o.. i have scored 51% in B.Com and 55% in M.Com. and 61% in 12th..

10th June 2012, 10:57 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO after scoring 51% in B.Com, 55% in M.Com and 61% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for sbi p.o.. i have scored 51% in B.Com and 55% in M.Com. and 61% in 12th..
Yes of course , you are eligible to apply for SBI PO examination .

Probationary Officer :-

You should have passed your graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination . Relaxation is given to the reserved categories .

Your age should be between 21 years and 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable for this examination .

SBI PO Exam :-

You should have a completed graduate degree with any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and there is no minimum marks required for this examination .

You should have a minimum 21 years and 30 years and Upper age limits is applicable for this examination . Three year for OBC candidates , 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

Selection Process :- Written Exam , Group Discussion and Personal Interview .

Written exam syllabus :- English language , General awareness , Marketing , Computers , Data Analysis , Data Interpretation , Reasoning .

You must secure at least 40% aggregate marks in their examination and 35% aggregate marks in their SBI Written examination .

So According your qualification , you are eligible to apply for SBI PO Examination .

http://www.statebankofindia.com/
10th June 2012, 11:47 PM
singh1947

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO after scoring 51% in B.Com, 55% in M.Com and 61% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Aspirant,

Qualification for apply in SBI PO:

A complete graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 60% marks.
(5% relaxation for the reserved category)

Friend, you have got 55% marks in Graduation.

If belong to reserved category, then apply for the said post, otherwise you can't apply for this.

with all good wishes
11th June 2012, 02:47 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

[IMG]
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5729401_f260.jpg
[/IMG]

If you are belong to reserve category then you can apply for SBI PO exam.

To apply for sbi po aspirant should be graduate with 55% marks and sc/st candidate 50% marks in graduation.

Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 year.

Relaxation for obc - 3 year, sc/st and ex-serviceman- 5 year,pd - 10 year.

Candidate Selected on the basis of written test after that group disscusion
and interview.

These are some useful topic which comes in sbi po exam like-General English,Test of Reasoning,Quantitative Aptitude,General Awareness,Data Interpretation,Computer & Marketing.

http://www.sbi.co.in/
13th June 2012, 10:46 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for SBI PO exam the minimum qualification required for this exam is graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university.

The following shows the eligiblity criteria for SBI PO exam.

ELIGIBILITY:

Candidate should complete graduation from a recognized university

candidate should be a citizen of india

Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years.

5 Years for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process done in two ways those are

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

Written exam

Personal interview

SBI PO PATTERN:

Reasoning

General english

General awarness

Computer knowledge

Quantitative aptitude

for more information please visit the website www.statebankofindia.in

BEST OF LUCK...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?