24th January 2013, 12:00 PM
sriharsha.p485

Can I apply for software companies after completing B.Tech with ECE?

sir i compltd b.tech with ece as group frm jntuk and we can leave two subjets but i have one subjt as backlog subj is vlsi...

can i apply for software companies?will they reject me....... plz ans as soon as you see this query

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a software engineer after completing B.Tech with ECE
  2. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  3. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  4. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  5. How to apply for internship in software companies after doing B.Tech in ECE stream? What are the pre-requisites?
  6. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  9. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  10. Can I get a job in software field after completing B.Tech ECE with 57% aggregate?
  11. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  12. Field apart from software engineering after B.Tech(ECE)?
  13. Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?
  14. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  15. How to work in core companies after completing ECE with 75%
  16. After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?
  17. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc -- [New]
  18. How should I join in IT company after completing B.Tech in ECE stream with 67%?
14th August 2013, 11:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for software companies after completing B.Tech with ECE?

Hai friend
As a ECE student,you can definitely apply for a job in software companies,As ECE candidates have a chance to get either into software or hardware fields.

To get a job in software companies, you need to have minimum of 60% in your B.Tech degree along with extra-curicular activities and communication skills. But you have mentioned that you are having the one or two backlogs, many of the companies reject the candidates who are having backlogs. So,it is difficult for you to get a job in software companies with one or two backlogs. So,first you try to clear all the backlogs then you can try to get a job in software companies.

All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?