5th May 2012, 08:49 AM
ram230691

How to apply for internship in software companies after doing B.Tech in ECE stream? What are the pre-requisites?

i am a student doing my b.tech in ece stream.
how to apply internship in software companies.
what are the prerequisites for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  3. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  4. Pre-requisites to prepare for PG exam of MDS?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays
  7. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  8. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  9. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  10. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  12. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  13. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  14. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  15. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  16. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  17. How to apply for 2 months internship while pursuing B.Tech in ECE trade?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
16th November 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in software companies after doing B.Tech in ECE stream? What are the pre-requisites?

wipro latest domain of project in 2012? how to apply the internship in wipro?plz say the procedure
3rd February 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in software companies after doing B.Tech in ECE stream? What are the pre-requisites?

i am studying b.tech 3rd year IT department and i want to join in intenship so please help me how to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?