23rd April 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Summer course in any Steel plant while in 1st year B.Tech?

I am 1st year b.tech student(electrical and electronics engg.) in amrita school of engineering, bangalore. i want do summer course in steel plant.can i apply for this?????.tell me details of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant?
  2. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  3. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  4. Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  6. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  8. Summer Training programme in Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech(ME) student?
  9. Procedure of summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a MBA student
  10. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  11. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  12. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  13. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant after 2nd year Electrical Engineering?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. How may I do training at Rourkela or Bokaro steel plant? I'm student of B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year
  17. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
29th April 2015, 11:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Summer course in any Steel plant while in 1st year B.Tech?

* I think that you should go for the summer courses after competing two years of your engineering.

* I am saying this because of the fact that after second year you will get some basic knowledge about your field.

* So if you go for the summer course in the 1st year then it may not be easy to understand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?