9th January 2013, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UG or PG programme? I am a B.A final year student

Hi i am a B.A final year student and want to apply for CLAT . And m apply for u.g programm or p.g programm pls reply me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for yearly internship programme for pursuing final year project? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for UG or PG programme? I am a B.A final year student
  3. Can I apply for executive programme after pursuing B.Com final year?
  4. How can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme being M.Sc(Physics) final year student?
  5. How can I apply for 1-2 months Internship programme in Faridabad, Haryana being a B.Com final year student?
  6. How to apply for the post graduate programme in Textile Technology?
  7. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  8. Can a B.Tech final year student apply for the job? I am a B.Tech final year student
  9. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  11. Can I do CS without B.Com?
  12. Does Wipro provide Internship programme for M.Sc(Software Engineering) final year student?
  13. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  14. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  15. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for M.E. 2nd year student?
  16. Minimum qualification for CS course? Duration of CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  18. How can I apply for IPS? I am a final year student
9th July 2016, 06:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UG or PG programme? I am a B.A final year student

You are eligible to apply for UG course to appear for CLAT. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and examination is conducted for admission of candidates in National Law university.

As, the eligibility for admission in UG LLB course is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, after the UG course you will be eligible for admission in PG course of law.

To get detail about syllabus for examination visit at www.clat.ac.in.
9th July 2016, 07:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It is an All-India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 17 National Law Universities (NLUs) for offering admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programmes in their Institutes.

To appear in CLAT examination, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria specified below :-

=> Eligibility for U.G. Programme :-
1. You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks from a Government recognized Board.

2. There is no upper age limit to appear in CLAT examination.

=> Eligibility for P.G. Programme :-
1. You should have obtained LL.B. or a five year integrated LL.B. orany other equivalent degree in Law with minimum aggregate of 55% (50% for SC/ST candidates) marks from a Government recognized University.

2. There is no upper age limit to appear in CLAT examination.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are pursuing B.A final year, as you are not a Law student, so, you are not eligible to apply for admission to P.G. programme and you are eligible to apply for admission to U.G. Programme through CLAT examination.
12th July 2016, 06:44 PM
anuradha1985

Eligibility criteria for U- graduate program-
1) candidate should have passed 12th with 45% marks from recognized board.
2).For sc/st candidate marks should be 40%.

Eligibility criteria for PG Course
After completing you UG course you are eligible for PG degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?