4th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is CLAT necessary for Law students? Will it be difficult for Law students to apply for job without giving CLAT exam?

is clat necessary for law students?
would it be difficult for law students to apply for jobs if they havent given clat exam?

5th January 2012, 11:16 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is CLAT necessary for Law students? Will it be difficult for Law students to apply for job without giving CLAT exam?

*****CLAT EXAM******

CLAT exam also known as Common law admission test is conducted all over India.It is conducted by 14 national law schools.

Here is the eligibility criteria:

1.A candidate should have obtained a Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and PWD).

2.Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear.

To get the admission in good college,you can have this option of writing this exam.For more details about the oncoming CLAT exam,you can download the brochures from the below link.

http://www.clat.ac.in/

regards,

yash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?