29th February 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSEE exam of this year after not being a domicile of UP?

sir i live in delhi,can i apply for UPSEE 2012.I doesnot have any domicile of UP.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?
  2. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  3. Can I apply for UPSEE for B.Tech course if I am from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar? What should I fill in the category section of OMR application form?
  4. How to take admission in HBTI after scoring IIT JEE rank of 13170
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 67956 rank in UPSEE? Which branch will I get?
  6. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  7. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Last three to five years UPSEE results?
  9. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring general rank of 3664
  11. What are the documents needed for IAS mains exam?
  12. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  13. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  14. How to prepare for UPSEE? Latest exam pattern?
  15. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling?
  16. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  17. How to take admission in engineering college?
  18. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board? -- [New]
2nd March 2012, 08:37 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSEE exam of this year after not being a domicile of UP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i live in delhi,can i apply for UPSEE 2012.I doesnot have any domicile of UP.
HI!
You are not eligible for U.P.S.E.E exam if you don't have domicile of U.P..

U.P.S.E.E is a state level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India and have domicile of U.P.

GOOD LUCK!
13th March 2012, 01:17 AM
Sonu Sharma1012999

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSEE exam of this year after not being a domicile of UP?

If you are not domicile in U.P. then you cannot apply UPSEE but you apply your state entrance exam.ok.but you have a chance by AIEEE only for private colleges because by UPSEE atleast 18% seats are resurved for air rank in AIEEE.
14th November 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th & 12th from UP CBSE board, but my parents not domicile of UP. Can I appear in UPSEE exam for admission in Btech engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?