3rd October 2011, 11:36 PM
ilmudeen

How may I get list of colleges along with their details for B.Ed course through correspondence?

sir i am doing servise in madarsa perateacher and i have passed B.A now i want to B.ed by any distance education universty please send me more details of B.ed

ilmudeen khilji from Bikaner
Rajasthan india mo.09772071793

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  2. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  3. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  4. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges offering LLB through correspondence? Provide details for the same
  9. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  10. Is M.Tech correspondence having the same value as the full time M.Tech? Details about the M.Tech correspondence colleges in Bangalore?
  11. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  12. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  13. List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  14. List of colleges offering correspondence course in Textile technology?
  15. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  16. List of colleges in Chennai offering correspondence degree program in mathematics? I have passed 12th
  17. List of colleges for correspondence B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
14th March 2012, 05:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get list of colleges along with their details for B.Ed course through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilmudeen View Post
sir i am doing servise in madarsa perateacher and i have passed B.A now i want to B.ed by any distance education universty please send me more details of B.ed

ilmudeen khilji from Bikaner
Rajasthan india mo.09772071793

Candidate seeking for B.Ed course through distance mode must have completed the Bachelors Degree program from a recognized University. Apart from this, one must be working as a teacher in any recognized school since two years.

Since, you have completed your Bachelors degree and also working as a para-teacher you are eligible for B.Ed program. There are various well recognized Universities which offers B.Ed program through distance mode. Following are the list of such universities which are recognized by the Distance Education Council:

Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU
Annamalai University
Allagappa University
Bangalore University
Delhi University
Maduraj Kamraj University
Andhra University

You may contact the study centers of the above mentioned Universities which are situate in your nearest locality. All these Universities are well recognized all over the country. For more detail information you may also refer to the official websites of these Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?