19th June 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend CAT Exam to join MBA in IIM having completed B-Pharmacy?

i have completed my b.pharmacy and can i attend the cat exam? so that i can join in iim for mba..

Related Questions:
19th June 2012, 03:37 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend CAT Exam to join MBA in IIM having completed B-Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my b.pharmacy and can i attend the cat exam? so that i can join in iim for mba..
Yeah sure , you are eligible to apply for CAT Examination .

CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management Once in a year .

This year notification was not declared yet . The examination notification will be announced in the month of August or Sep in the official website of IIM as well as employment news paper .

To apply for this examination , you should have a qualified bachelor's degree with any desire subject of recognized University or equivalent qualification and have a attained the minimum 50% aggregate marks and 45% aggregate marks for reserved categories . Those who are pursing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply .

There is no specific age limits and do not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination and final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for CAT Entrance examination .

Selection Process of this examination is Written examination , Group Discussion , Personal Interview . Written exam pattern of CAT is Quantitative Aptitude , Data Interpretation , Verbal ability , Logical reasoning .

If you want to get admission in top colleges OR IIM then you should have a secure good percentile in your examination .

More details , Visit the official website :- http://www.catiim.in/
19th June 2012, 04:32 PM
sumit911

Default Re: Can I attend CAT Exam to join MBA in IIM having completed B-Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes my friend, you are surely eligible.

Eligibility Criteria for CAT exams are just a just graduate degree from a

recognized university.

As you have completed your B.Pharmacy so you have obtained a graduate

degree. So you are eligible to appear in the CAT exam. You will need to

prepare very well though as every year out of all candidates preparing for CAT

exams only 2% manage to crack to get a seat in the prestigious IIMs. If you

are dreaming of obtaining a seat at the IIMs then I should warn you that the

path to your dream is difficult but at the same time not impossible. You will

have to cover all your weaknesses and enhance your strong points making

them way above your other competitors.
19th June 2012, 06:43 PM
jayshree bacchav

you are eligible to apply for CAT Examination .

The examination notification will be announced in the month of August or Sep in the official website of IIM as well as employment news paper .

To apply for this examination , you should have a qualified bachelor's degree with any desire subject of recognized University or equivalent qualification and have a attained the minimum 50% aggregate marks and 45% aggregate marks for reserved categories . Those who are pursing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply .

There is no specific age limits and do not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination and final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for CAT Entrance examination .

Selection Process of this examination is Written examination , Group Discussion , Personal Interview . Written exam pattern of CAT is Quantitative Aptitude , Data Interpretation , Verbal ability , Logical reasoning .

If you want to get admission in top colleges OR IIM then you should have a secure good percentile in your examination .
19th June 2012, 07:26 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Yeah sure , you are eligible to apply for CAT Examination .

CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management Once in a year .

This year notification was not declared yet . The examination notification will be announced in the month of August or Sep in the official website of IIM as well as employment news paper .

There is no specific age limits and do not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination and final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for CAT Entrance examination.
for more details you can visit:-http://www.catiim.in/
15th August 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility to join mba in iim
24th December 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR IM COMPLETED MY PHARMACY AS GRADUVATED I WOULD LIKE TO DO PGPX /EPGP COURSE IN IIM HOW MUCH MARKS QUALIFYING TO GMAT TEST IN S.T CATEGORY PLEASE GIVE ME SUGESTION IM TOTALY CONFUSION PLEASE AND ALSO HAVING ANY SEAT REGERVATION IN IIM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?