24th September 2012, 08:37 PM
ramaswathim

Is it tough to get a seat in IIM? Which are the good institutes in Vizag for CAT training?

Hello sir,
Is getting a seat in IIM's soooo tuf???? what is the thing we have to do to get in to IIM's? plz suggest me some tips to prepare for CAT exam.
What is the gud institute in vizag for CAT training?
PLz do reply me....
Thankyou in advance......

Related Questions:
  1. From how many IIM institutes can a person get a call after scoring more than 99 percentile in CAT?
  2. Where to do coaching for AIIMS entrance exam in Visakhapatnam for B.Tech Biotech?
  3. Should I do management course in India or abroad?
  4. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  5. List of government authorized B.Tech project training institutes in Vizag?
  6. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  7. Is educational loans fully provided in IIM institutes? What is the rate of interests? Percentage required in IIM to get admitted?
  8. Will I be able to get into good institutes after scoring 34.5 percentile in first attempt in CAT?
  9. Top Coaching institutes in Pune for CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to pursue PGDM or MBA course after scoring 50% in bachelors degree
  11. Can I get admission in IIM-A or IIM-B if secured 99 percentile in CAT? -- [New]
  12. Books to be referred to prepare for CAT? I want to get into IIM A
  13. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
  14. Best Coaching center for GATE Exam in Visakhapatnam?
  15. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  16. How should I crack CAT for IIM admission? Procedure of the entrance exam?
  17. Can I get admission in IIM through CAT if secured 66% in BBA, 72% in 12th and 61% in 10th?
  18. Can I get a seat in Mechanical group in Gitams at Vizag or Hyderabad? In which stream can I get in Vizag?
22nd March 2015, 04:19 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Is it tough to get a seat in IIM? Which are the good institutes in Vizag for CAT training?

IIMs are the premium institutes in India, which provide PGP courses in management. IIMs select candidates on the base of CAT scores. It is tough to get a seat in IIM, since there is a lot of competition for IIMs, but its not impossible to get a seat there.

With proper preparation and dedication you can certainly achieve your goal to get a seat in one of the IIMs.

TIME is one of the best institute for CAT preparation. It has many branches across India and there is one in Vizag also.

If you need more information you can check on TIME website:
http://www.time4education.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?