24th December 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Female candidate can appear in CTET 2016? Date of CTET 2016 exam?

My date of birth is 16 August 1970. Can myself a female is eligible to appear in next ctet 2016 entrance exam. When is the date of CTET 2016 EXAM?

24th December 2015, 02:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Female candidate can appear in CTET 2016? Date of CTET 2016 exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My date of birth is 16 August 1970. Can myself a female is eligible to appear in next ctet 2016 entrance exam. When is the date of CTET 2016 EXAM?
As per age criteria, you are eligible for CTET 2016 exam because there is no age criteria.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) recruitment.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage recruitment.

Important Dates for CTET February 2016

Submission of Online Application: 04th December 2015 to 28th December 2015

Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 29th December 2015

Date of Exam: 21st February 2016
24th December 2015, 05:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Female candidate can appear in CTET 2016? Date of CTET 2016 exam?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and it is an entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for the recruitment of teachers upto Class VIII for the government schools which are aided Centrally.

The educational qualification required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

For the Class upto Standard V :- You must have a minimum of higher secondary school degree with at least 50% aggregate along with an additional degree of minimum of two years diploma in education degree course with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

For the Classes from V to VIII :- You must have completed your graduation degree course along with a minimum of diploma in education or any other degree equivalent to same with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

Also there is no age limitation and restriction of sex for appearing in the same examination so if you satisfy the educational qualification you are eligible for appearing in the same examination.

Note :- In both case marks relaxation of 5% are applicable for SC/ST candidates.

Also the same examination is being held twice in a year and for 2016 it is going to be held on 21st February and 18 September.

For more details and information about the same examination you can log on to the official link of CTET exam i.e; www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?