5th September 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Aerospace engineer being a girl having secured good marks in 12th PCM?

I am a girl can I become an aerospace engineer. And what can I do after completing my 12 with good marks by PCM? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How a girl can become Pilot having secured 58.60% in 12th Class with PCM?
  2. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 68% in 12th but 58% in PCM?
  3. Will other subject marks will be added to PCM to calculate the percentage?
  4. How to go for software field after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 49%
  5. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  7. Procedure to become a marine engineer being a girl? -- [New]
  8. What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science
  9. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  11. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  12. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What to take after 10th to become an aerospace engineer?
  14. List of good colleges in Delhi which I can get after securing 85% in PCM in 12th boards?
  15. How to become an Aerospace Engineer after passing 12th with 86%?
  16. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good?
  17. How to become an astronaut?
  18. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
7th September 2017, 02:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Aerospace engineer being a girl having secured good marks in 12th PCM?

Yes, you can become Aerospace Engineer after passing 10+2 from PCM standard.

After passing twelve standard, you need to appear for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, etc. to be eligible for getting admission in engineering colleges.

After securing decent rank in entrance exam, you will have to apply for counseling and choose Aerospace engineering as your preferred branch.

If your rank is good enough, you will get admission to your preferred branch in the desired college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?