19th April 2018, 10:00 AM
Vishnuvpkrishnan

Can I become an Airport Manager after completing BTech(Aeronautical Engineering)?

Respected Sir, I am studying BTech in Aeronautical Engineering. I want to become an Airport Manager. So, after completing my BTech in Aeronautical Engineering, I can achieve my aim?

27th April 2018, 01:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Airport Manager after completing BTech(Aeronautical Engineering)?

No, you cannot become airport manager after completing B.Tech in aeronautical engineering because to become airport manager you need to have a bachelors degree in aviation with 60% from any recognised university.

If you really want to become an airport manager then you can for post graduation in mathematics/ physics/ computer/ airport management related courses and score 60% in the post graduation from any recognised university.
After completing post graduation you can apply for airport manager post.

You can even get different type of jobs after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering are listed below:

- Analysis engineer
- Aerospace chief engineer
- Instructor
- System safety management engineer
- Design engineer
- Corporate trainer and etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?