3rd February 2013, 01:27 PM
anroseforu

How to become an airport job after completing 12th?

sir,now we r studying plustwo .... we want 2 knw about airport jobs after completing plustwo..plzz give properinstrctions....

8th March 2014, 02:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become an airport job after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anroseforu View Post
sir,now we r studying plustwo .... we want 2 knw about airport jobs after completing plustwo..plzz give properinstrctions....
Since you have completed 12th standard, with 12th standard qualification you can't find prestige job in Air Port. Basically, air port offers Jobs Opportunities for Engineering graduates.

So, I suggest you to apply for Graduation in Engineering course after completing 12th standard. After successful completion of engineering course then you may apply for the jobs like,

►Manager (ATC)
►Manager (Electronics)
►Jr. Executive (ATC)
►Transportation Engineer

To get this job the the applicant should be qualified in BE / B.Tech in IT, Computer science electronics & communication / Aeronautical /electronics above 60% from Recognized University.

The Applicant who completed Aeronautical engineers can work in R&D department, Ministry of civil aviation etc...
11th April 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i m 12 passed and 21 years of age i like to ask which job is available and eligible for my eligibility in indian airports
1st May 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

how to become an airport costumes job after 12th standered in humanities batch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?