30th May 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Airport Customs job without completing the graduation?

AIRPORT CUSTOMS
Can I get the job of airport custom without completing the degree? Only by cmpleting the HS with 45.6 %? My cast is general. Please give me the correct answer

31st May 2016, 08:53 PM
visionman

Default Re: Can I get Airport Customs job without completing the graduation?

As per the criteria for Airport Customs job a candidate should be at least a graduate from a recognised University with minimum 55% marks and should have attained 21 years of age. As you have completed only class 12 you are not eligible.
31st May 2016, 11:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get Airport Customs job without completion of your Graduation.

Only candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Airport Customs officer job.

The age limit required to apply for Airport Customs job is 21 to 30 years. The selection of candidates for Airport Customs job will be done based on CSAT examination.
1st June 2016, 12:22 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible without completing graduation. To complete graduation is essential to be eligible for this.
You need to complete graduation first then after you need to fill up forms and clear entrance test. After that you have to go through a interview and after clearing you will be eligible for Airport Custom Jobs.
1st June 2016, 12:38 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for recruitment as Custom Officer without having bachelor degree.

For recruitment as Custom Officer candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for entrance examination and qualify in it for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
1st June 2016, 05:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No dear, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Airport Customs jobs after completion of your 12th standard as the minimum eligibility requirement for any candidate in order to opt for the above mentioned job post should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?