5th November 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Collector after completing M.Sc? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc as well as M.Sc, now I want to become a Collector. Am I eligible to become a doctor with such criteria? If yes then please tell me which exam I have to write?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a District Collector after completing my Graduation with BCA course? Which exam do I need to write?
  2. How can I become a District Collector after 7 years of completing B.Com from Mumbai? Which exams do I need to write and how can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  3. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  4. Can I become a Collector through UPSC exam after MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector?
  6. How can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector?
  7. What should I do after completing class 12th (Commerce) to become a Collector? In which exam do I have to appear?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Collector? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  9. Procedure to become a Collector for B.Com student? Difference between Collector and Deputy Collector?
  10. How to become a TC in Indian Railway?
  11. How can I become a collector after completing B.E? I am studying computer engineering in 3rd semester
  12. How to become a Collector after 10th standard?
  13. Eligibility to become collector? Procedure to become collector officer after completing 12th science?
  14. Is there any way to become a collector after completion of diplom
  15. What is the qualification for a collector? Which exams we have to write?
  16. Am I eligible to write TRB exam after completing MSc B.Ed in Microbiology?
  17. How can I become a district collector? I am studying BSc Agriculture
  18. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
11th November 2016, 08:55 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I become a Collector after completing M.Sc? Which exam do I have to write?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc as well as M.Sc, now I want to become a Collector. Am I eligible to become a doctor with such criteria? If yes then please tell me which exam I have to write?

To become collector, you will have to qualify the following exams.

^ You will have to qualify the CSAT ( Civil Services Aptitude Test).

Eligibility

You should have a graduation from any recognized university.
You should have good leadership skills.
You should have possess good interpersonal skill.
And You should have a good communication skill.

So if you want to become a collector, you will have to qualify the IAS, IPS exams.
22nd June 2020, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Collector after completing M.Sc? Which exam do I have to write?

Can I become become collector I had completed my BCS now. Taking admission for MCS which exam I have to give for becoming collector ???
9th June 2021, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Collector after completing M.Sc? Which exam do I have to write?

Can I become collector after completing m com whether I'm eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?