5th January 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Pilot after completing B.A with 74% in Saurashtra University?

Sir, can i become pilot after completed ba with got 74 % in saurastra university now i want to became commercial pilot

17th July 2014, 01:27 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing B.A with 74% in Saurashtra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can i become pilot after completed ba with got 74 % in saurastra university now i want to became commercial pilot
No you are not eligible for commercial pilot after completing BA course in Arts specialization. Only science stream students are eligible to become a pilot. So, as per your educational qualification you are not eligible for commercial Pilot. But, being a BA student, you can join the Indian Air in Administrative and Logistics Branch.

For Administrative Branch & Logistics Branch :-

-A bachelor degree in any discipline with 60% marks from recognized university.
-Age should be between 20 years to 23 years

The notification regarding the examination will be published during the month of June and December every year on www.careerairforce.nic.in
5th February 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing B.A with 74% in Saurashtra University?

I am studying in 12th science stream from SURAT I want to know what examinations I should give to become a pilot in INDIAN AIR FORCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?