30th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Lok Hanuman

How to become a scientist in ISRO after completing electronics and communication engineering

How to become a scientist in ISRO after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How to be a scientist in ISRO? I am a fresher of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  3. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Which branch should I choose in Engineering to become a scientist in ISRO?
  5. Can I become a scientist after completing B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering? What are the opportunities in this field?
  6. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  7. Previous years question papers with solutions of ISRO scientist exam?
  8. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to become a scientist in ISRO after completing post graduation course? -- [New]
  10. After B.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering can I become a scientist? What are the opportunities in engineering?
  11. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  12. How to get into ISRO after doing engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How to join ISRO with Electronics and Communication Engineering background?
  14. Syllabus for ISRO scientist recruitment test for electronics stream
  15. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  16. Previous years Cutoff for ISRO Scientist/Engineering exam in Electronics?
  17. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  18. I want to join ISRO, I am an engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
9th August 2012, 03:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a scientist in ISRO after completing electronics and communication engineering

Notifications vacant for Scientist positions will be published in the official website of ISRO. You can apply on that basis provided you are an engineering graduate. You need to pass engineering degree with 60% marks. Higher age limit for this position is 35 years. Also you need to pass written examination to get selection. On clearing written test, a personal interview is the next process involved in.
10th October 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a scientist in ISRO after completing electronics and communication engineering

how can i get job as fresher in ISRO after completing B-tech ECE
19th November 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

wat all jobs are there for those who cmpleted electronics n communication enginnering????
19th November 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

how wil i come to know for the vaccancies in isro????
25th September 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year bsc electronics student...i have high desire to become a scientist in ISRO...what all procedures i have to complete to become a scientist in ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?