9th October 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a scientist after doing B.Tech electrical engineering?

I am a b.tech. electrical engg. Student .can I became a scientist
?If yes then how???can I also become a space scientist??

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  2. Can I join ISRO after 12th? Date of entrance exam?
  3. How to be a scientist in ISRO? I am a fresher of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. Which has a better scope in future, Avionics or Aeronautics?
  6. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  7. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  8. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  9. How to become a scientist after completing 12th? Is it necessary to pursue M.Tech?
  10. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  12. Between M.Tech and MBA which one is a better scope after B.Tech? How to become a scientist after B.Tech(EC)?
  13. Exam pattern, Syllabus and previous year Question Papers for the position of BIS Scientist in Electrical stream?
  14. Where can I get previous year solved question papers for the exam for BIS-Scientist B position for Electrical stream?
  15. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  16. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  18. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?

31st January 2018, 02:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a scientist after doing B.Tech electrical engineering?

Yes, you can become a scientist after completion of bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering. There are so many organizations like ISRO, DRDO which recruit scientist time to time. You simply have to visit their official websites and search the "career" section. There, you will get the latest updates on current vacancies in the respective organizations. You can visit the link https://www.isro.gov.in/careersto get scientist vacancy details in ISRO.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?