21st January 2018, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to be an Air Hostess after passing Higher Secondary from Science stream?

I want to be an Air Hostess. I don't know what is the way to be an Air Hostess. Which course should I take or which institution I should join I do not know it. I am in 12th now from Science group. Please help me by telling the proper way.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I opt for Higher Secondary in order to pursue a career in Air Hostess later?
  2. Can I become an Air Hostess without training having height of 5'9" and secured 73.2% in Higher Secondary?
  3. Process to become an Air Hostess after studying arts stream
  4. What is difference between non medical and commerce? Which course to take after 10th?
  5. Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?
  6. Can I take admission in MCA course after passing higher secondary with 65% in science stream
  7. How can i become an Air Hostess with my secondary school certificate?
  8. Which stream is best to choose after 10th class to become an Air Hostess?
  9. What are the chances of getting admission in B.Sc Psychology after passing Higher Secondary from Commerce stream?
  10. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  11. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  12. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur offers Higher Secondary Science course? -- [New]
  14. Is arts field suitable for Air Hostess training?
  15. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of Computer Science engineering?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Air Force Senior Secondary School, Palam?
  17. Can I become an Air Hostess after 12th with arts stream?
  18. Can I apply for Air Hostess job after arts or science stream?
31st January 2018, 03:56 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: What should I do to be an Air Hostess after passing Higher Secondary from Science stream?

There are various type of courses available to become air hostess such as certificate course, diploma course and degree course. but degree course have the most value and career aspects.
There are several options B.Sc Air hostess training, B.Sc Aviation ,Bachelor of hospitality and management, Degree in international Airline and travel management. So you should go for bechlor level course.

Eligibility Criteria-
1. Should have passed 12th with at least 50 % marks.
2. Should be between 17 to 26 years.
3. Heigh should be minimum 157 cms.
4. Spotless skin will give the edge.
5. candidates has to physical fit.
6. Should have a good eyesight .

there are various good institute for Air hostess training.

1. Air Hostess Academy, Banglore
2. AKSA International Air hostess Training Institute, Indore
3. Frankifinn Institute of Air Hostess training,Delhi
4. PTC Aviation Academy, Chennai
5. Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?