22nd July 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my first year of engineering stream to mechanical engineering?

can i cange my First year any engineering stream to mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my engineering stream while doing btech?
  2. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Can I change my first year of engineering stream to mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to change my stream after first year of Engineering (B.E.)?
  5. How to change the branch from engineering to commerce stream?
  6. Can I change my stream from mechanical engineering to computer science engineering after diploma?
  7. How much marks are needed to clear GATE exam?
  8. If I have a backlog in one subject can I change from Civil to Mechanical Engineering after 1st year?
  9. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which companies offer projects for mechanical engineering?
  11. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  12. Can I do Automobile or Marine(Correspondence) engineering while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which course has a good scope in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which engineering stream should I choose to get best job?
  15. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?
  16. Is it possible to change the stream in JNU exam form?
  17. Is it possible to change the branch in B.E to industrial engineering and management after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Stream change from Production engineering to civil or IT in 1st year from Gujarat University?
22nd July 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my first year of engineering stream to mechanical engineering?

yes you can change but
it depends on number of vacancy in your college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?