30th May 2011, 10:26 AM
Pawar Sachin

If I have a backlog in one subject can I change from Civil to Mechanical Engineering after 1st year?

i want to change the civil engineering to mechanical engineering,but i have a backlog only one subject is left i am from shivaji university

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream to Civil Engineering after completion of 1st year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MANUU, Darbhanga? -- [New]
  2. How can I change my stream to Civil Engineering being a Mechanical student?
  3. Am I eligible for ICET if I have backlog in 1st year subject?
  4. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?
  6. Procedure to change from ISE to Mechanical branch?
  7. Is it difficult to do Internship with one backlog in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. Career in Computer engineering after low percentage and Backlog in 1st semester? Branch change a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the ways to change the branch from Electronics and Telecom to CS if I have a backlog in 1st semester?
  10. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  11. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Stream change from Production engineering to civil or IT in 1st year from Gujarat University?
  13. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  14. Can I change my stream from Electronics and Electrical engineering to Mechanical or Computer engineering?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  16. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  17. How can a Civil Engineering student do internship in SAIL with backlog?
  18. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
8th August 2011, 12:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I have a backlog in one subject can I change from Civil to Mechanical Engineering after 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawar Sachin View Post
i want to change the civil engineering to mechanical engineering,but i have a backlog only one subject is left i am from shivaji university
dear friend ,

yes there is a procedure to change your stream in 1st year after completion of 2 nd sem.

but you have scored above 85 %.

if you have 85% in 1 st and 2 nd sem then you are eligible to change your department.

but you have a backlog . so sorry dear you have no chance for changing your departments.

all the best.
22nd December 2011, 10:47 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Default Re: If I have a backlog in one subject can I change from Civil to Mechanical Engineering after 1st year?

DEAR FRIEND,
There is a procedure that if you got 8.5 point then you can change your stream but there will be no backlog.
sorry to say but you can't change your stream from civil to me.
as you have a backlog thats why you can't change your stream.
23rd September 2020, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have one back log in 1st sem after exam can i change the branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?