30th July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose Architecture as my career being good at Maths and Drawing?

I m good at maths and drawing so can i choose architecture as my carrer????
Reply me.

4th August 2011, 06:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose Architecture as my career being good at Maths and Drawing?

Certainly this is one of the options available for you. It is important to have both the skills to excel in this field. For this you must study Physics, Chemistry along with Maths in 12th standard. After that you must appear for the various engineering entrance exams like AIEEE, IIT-JEE. Also you must appear for NATA exam which is a must to secure admission in any of the institutes providing courses in the architecture field.
29th November 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I choose Architecture as my career being good at Maths and Drawing?

How do I prepare for an entrance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?