6th January 2011, 09:18 PM
sonia ajj

Is it necessary to have Architecture subject in 12th? What is Architecture drawing?

i didnt have arch. drawing in my 12th class as my school didnt provide it and now i want to opt for b.arch. is it neccessary and what basically is arch. drawing?

13th January 2011, 11:18 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Architecture subject in 12th? What is Architecture drawing?

hello sonia,

It is not compulsory that you tale architectural sub in your 12,but if you like it,you can take it as a supplement in enriching your knowledge.It is studied in engineering course.

Architectural drawing is related to the horizontal plane,vertical plane,projection of lines,solids,points etc.In the college itself they will teach you,so it is not compulsory for you to take it in 12.

All the best..
regards,
yash
28th January 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Architecture subject in 12th? What is Architecture drawing?

hi i just wanted to clarify whether we have to write aieee also in order to get good colleges for b.Arch or only nata is enough??
im jus confused....can anyone offer a good suggestion?
thank you..
28th June 2012, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

Iam studying arts 12. . I want to do b.arch Is it possible?
25th February 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Is it needed to give both, aieee & nata? Or only one of it is enough?
28th March 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

yaeh... i know something about this topic... yet i thinking this is a good career at all.. so, i have lot of doubts.. thats it...???? if i atten counciling in B.E for architecture i ll get hw profits and is it good or not,,,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?