14th May 2013, 12:34 AM
khushnamm

How can I get Architecture after passing 12th?

how can i get into architecture after 12th?
also, i am not really good at drawing. will that affect badly?
what studies are there in b.arch?

10th May 2014, 01:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get Architecture after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushnamm View Post
how can i get into architecture after 12th?
also, i am not really good at drawing. will that affect badly?
what studies are there in b.arch?
Being a 12th standard you're eligible to apply for B.Arch course. But, you should studied mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard in order to get admission for B.Arch course. So, If you have mathematics subject in 12th standard then you're eligible to get admission for B.Arch course and Minimum 50% percentage of marks required in 12th standard or the Applicant who completed 10th with 3 year Diploma course may also eligible for B.Arch course. The Applicant should be qualified in NATA (National Aptitude Test Architecture) entrance examination after completing 12th standard. This admission for this course is based on the NATA entrance examination. So, I suggest you to crack the examination with good marks. And Drawing skill is mandatory for Architecture course. So, Please to develop Drawing skill soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?