29th August 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my B.Com now which I left in 1997 due to fail in economics?

Hi everyone, I had failed in economics in my third year B.Com in the year 1997 but now want to complete my graduation. So, please help me. How to go about it and also need B.Ed to become a teacher?

29th August 2016, 06:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my B.Com now which I left in 1997 due to fail in economics?

Sorry, to say that you can't complete the B.Com course now which you have left in the year 1997 due to fail in Economics. The B.Com course minimum duration is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. In order to be eligible to get B.Com degree, you have to complete your B.Com course by qualifying all subjects within 6 years from the date of admission of B.Com course. Since, the maximum duration of B.Com course for you has already completed, your admission will be cancelled and you can't complete your B.Com course.
29th August 2016, 08:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my B.Com now which I left in 1997 due to fail in economics?

I am sorry to say that you cannot continue with studies from the point you had left, but rather from the starting of the course and that even not in regular mode of education but rather via distant education.

You can go on with your studies and complete your graduation and apply for B.Ed course from a recognized University and can carry on with your studies further.
3rd July 2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED TWO YEAR PASS GRADUATE IN 1997 FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY CAN I APPLY LLB COURSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?