21st November 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my degree now, if left in last year due to personal problem?

Hi, I'm working in small company. Due to some personal problem I could not complete my last year in degree. Now I'm an undergraduate. I want to continue my graduation within a year. Is it workable. I am also interested in pursuing any computer course. Where I can establish myself? Can anyone tell me for my career?

21st November 2016, 09:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my degree now, if left in last year due to personal problem?

If your Institute allows you to continue with your studies, you can very much get admission in the course where you had left out, provided you should have a valid reason to have left your studies, otherwise your candidature could be cancelled and will have to get admission in your graduation course from the very beginning of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?