26th May 2012, 10:30 PM
Mittalkk

Can I complete my engineering with electrical branch?

please tell me which exam i Can give after complete my engneering with electrical branch

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  2. Which exam to give after completing engineering with electrical branch?
  3. Is there any course in CSIR for electrical branch? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  4. What should I do after doing engineering in Electrical and Electronics branch?
  5. How to join M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 72% in electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Will I get a job if I clear my backlogs in Electrical Engineering? Will the gap affect me if I lost 1 year after my engineering?
  7. GATE question papers of electrical engineering branch? Reference books for GATE electrical engineering?
  8. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  10. Previous years papers of Section Engineering of Electrical Branch?
  11. Entrance exam pattern and syllabus of M.A English in JNU -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  13. What is the date to give the JTO entrance exam?
  14. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician? -- [New]
  15. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  16. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  17. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  18. How to join Indian Army after B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical engineering?
8th September 2012, 09:16 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Can I complete my engineering with electrical branch?

You can prepare fir IES(Indian Engineering Service)
IES Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualifications :

Degree in :
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics & Communications Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering

or equivalent degree from recognized universities.

• M.Sc. degree or equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject is also acceptable for certain posts.
• Students of final year Engineering or equivalent degree are also eligible.

Age Limits :

Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on August 1st on year of conduct of examination ( upper age limit relaxable for SCs/STs,OBCs and certain others )

How to Apply : UPSC applications are available for Rs. 20/- at notified post offices all over the country. Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) through central Recruitment Fee Stamp only shall be attached. There is a fee exemption for SC/ST/Female/PH candidates. Please mark exam code as ENGG and not as IES. IES means Indian Economic service. Be careful in this aspect.
28th February 2013, 09:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Qualifying GATE will be really useful for you. This helps you to have a job in PSU like GAIL, SAIL and IOCL. IES is another good option. This helps you to grab a rewarding central government job. Appearing CDS exam is option if the field interests you.
9th July 2013, 10:56 PM
pinksony

Hello dear...

After completing your b.tech....you can go for higher studies like m.tech....which has a great demand....where the future is bright....

The only thing you need to do is appear for competative exam like gate where you can do your m.tech...

There many branches but the best among them is electrical branch....m.tech leads to go through core side...there are good jobs....

Make hay while the sun shine...

All the best dear...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?