13th December 2012, 02:34 PM
khanwwww

How to join M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 72% in electrical and electronics engineering

sir am haris khan i complete my b-tech with 72 % in electrical and electronic engineering.i want to join in m-tech ,can u please give me suggestion ,which is boom in future ,which branch i will choose

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  2. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  3. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  5. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  11. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  12. What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?
  13. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  14. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  15. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  16. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  17. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  18. Which M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
24th December 2012, 04:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 72% in electrical and electronics engineering

You can join M.Tech degree by qualifying GATE. Other entrance test like PGECET, TANCET and VITMEE also help you to join M.Tech. M.Tech in Electrical Engineering as well as M.Tech in Power and Energy systems has enough scope at present times. Specialization in subjects like Electrical Energy Systems or Applied Electronics is also suitable. You can select a subject area where you are confident and interested.
24th December 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 72% in electrical and electronics engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
You can join M.Tech degree by qualifying GATE. Other entrance test like PGECET, TANCET and VITMEE also help you to join M.Tech. M.Tech in Electrical Engineering as well as M.Tech in Power and Energy systems has enough scope at present times. Specialization in subjects like Electrical Energy Systems or Applied Electronics is also suitable. You can select a subject area where you are confident and interested.
i want to join m-tech as power electronics
sir
24th December 2012, 11:36 PM
saurabhppawr

Hello, you have excellent % in graduation, I would suggest you to take up GATE exa which in conducted in FEB every year, score well in that exam you can get into IIT or NIT , there are many private institution which accept GATE scores. You can get most of the info from this link http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013/the-application-website-will-open-at-12-01-am-on-september-1st-2012/.

All the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?