10th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I take educational leave after being selected for IFS? Salary and scholarships?

I am preparing for Indian forestry service (ifs) exam. and can I take educational leave after selecting for ifs. if it is possible how many years can i take, can I get salary & scholar ship during my education leave?
Thanking you.

11th April 2014, 07:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I take educational leave after being selected for IFS? Salary and scholarships?

You considered that you are preparing for IFS examination and you want to take study leave for your better preparation of the post of IFS (Indian forest service) examination. Now I am clearing about all of your confusion. If you want to take a study leave for better preparation of IFS (Indian forest service) it is very good idea for the better preparation.

But you must have completed your minimum bachelor degree with any discipline from recognized university or institution by government of India but if you are not complete your bachelor degree then my suggestion is for you that don't take a study leave for your preparation because it diverse your study gap if you think that you don't have interested in IFS (Indian forest service) then your time will lose and you are out from the list of fresher list.

If you are not in fresher list then you can not selected many companies service because many MNC companies are prefers and select those candidates who have in fresher list and they will get the easily. So my suggestion is for you that don’t leave your study for your unofficial study or preparation. So be study well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?