17th August 2017, 11:48 AM
Sulekha@235

Can I continue IGNOU English course after years of gap? Procedure to get back my registration number?

I, Sonakshi Bhagat from Jammu registered myself for English honours through IGNOU three years back and have lost registration number. Am I still eligible for the course under same registration? If yes, how to get my registration no.?

31st August 2017, 11:14 PM
starberry

Default Re: Can I continue IGNOU English course after years of gap? Procedure to get back my registration number?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the course under same registration number. But, it would be better to apply afresh so that it does not affect your marksheets. A Gap will indicate that you were detained for 3 years.

You can get your registration number back by contacting IGNOU centre you opted to study before 3 years. According to the policy of IGNOU they will reschedule your education course.
5th March 2021, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I continue IGNOU English course after years of gap? Procedure to get back my registration number?

Is it possible to continue my second semester in master after a year gap in ignou ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?