15th January 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my B.Sc after 6 years of study gap? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I have discontinued my B.Sc after 1 backlog 6 years ago from Osmania University, Hyderabad and then started my Engineering in 5 years ago but I am even unable to complete B.Tech so I want to know can I continue my B.Sc after 6 years of study gap? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th January 2017, 04:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my B.Sc after 6 years of study gap? What is the procedure to do so?

No, it is not possible to continue B.Sc. course which you have left 6 years back. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Sc. course is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. Since, the maximum duration of the course i.e., 6 years is over, you can't continue the B.Sc. course.
27th January 2017, 08:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my B.Sc after 6 years of study gap? What is the procedure to do so?

No, you are not eligible to continue your B.Sc. after 6 years of study gap. If there are minor study gaps within the maximum duration of the course, the candidate will be allowed to continue the course. If the maximum duration of the course is over and if the candidate has not completed his course, his admission will be cancelled and he can't continue his remaining part of the course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have discontinued B.Sc. course 6 years ago where the maximum duration of the course has completed and your admission is cancelled, so, you are not eligible to continue your B.Sc. course.
30th August 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my B.Sc after 10 years of study gap? What is the procedure to do so?
5th November 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i continue to pay fee directly to Osmania become due to insufficient attendance I did not got the hall ticket how my problem will clear without delay of my exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?