17th April 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I continue from last year of my B.Sc or I will have to start fresh?

I completed 2nd year of Bsc....but i was not completed my bsc that time, because of some reasons. So, may i complete my last year or i have to start fresh?

17th April 2016, 07:04 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Can I continue from last year of my B.Sc or I will have to start fresh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed 2nd year of Bsc....but i was not completed my bsc that time, because of some reasons. So, may i complete my last year or i have to start fresh?
See, it depends upon college whether they allow students to complete last year of a particular course after a gap of few years or not.
So, according to me go and meet the official person of your college and discuss your issue with them.
Or
you can even write a proper application to your principal of your college and give a brief details about your concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?