23rd April 2013, 10:16 PM
sk kamruz

Which software development course is suitable to start a fresh career?

Sir,I am B.Tech(c.s.e)2010 student,
which software development course training is suitable for me to start a fresh career?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do for getting a well paid job in good company? List of the top institutes in Bangalore for the same? I m BE(computer science) graduate and having 8 months experience in testing
  2. Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career?
  3. CDAC course in software development helpful for career after B.Tech (ECE)? What are the opportunities?
  4. Which field is good for me after doing BSc CS?
  5. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  6. What position is suitable for me to apply for software job?
  7. What are the jobs available for CSE Graduate Students?
  8. Which one is better doing MCA in all 3 years or 2 years M.Sc IT and then MCA in 3rd year?
  9. Cut-off percentile for FPGDST last year?
  10. What are the jobs after BSc IT?
  11. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  12. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. How to change my career as a software engineer? I have completed B.Tech CSE
  14. Which career sectors would be suitable for me if I am a B.E graduate and housewife?
  15. Job Opportunities for me after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
  17. How to do professional course after completing Bsc Zoology
  18. Difference between software development job and software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2016, 12:57 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Which software development course is suitable to start a fresh career?

Below mentioned courses are some of the option you can consider for training:
1. Core Java and Advanced Java, this course is in very much demand and plays a major role in your placement.
2. Dot Net
3. Python
4. SAP
5. C/C++, if you want to go in game programming or anti virus development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?