24th December 2012, 04:49 PM
sowmiyapalanisamy

Can I continue my further studies in Psychology after completing B.E in computer science stream?

Hai Friends! I have completed BE with the stream of Computer science.
Can i continue further studies in psychology?
Plz help me to know?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?
  2. What is the syllabus of CSC in QMG?
  3. Can I do undergraduate psychology course after completing 12th with computer science
  4. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  5. What to do after passing PUC with PCMB subjects(80% marks)
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science
  8. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist? -- [New]
  9. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  10. How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?
  11. Can a student of BSc Nursing continue her further studies in MSc Clinical Psychology
  12. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  13. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  14. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
  15. Books for the entrance to b.stat in isi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  17. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  18. What should I do after completing BSc with computer science?
25th May 2016, 04:09 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I continue my further studies in Psychology after completing B.E in computer science stream?

No it is not possible to study psychology after completing engineering in computer science.
B.E in computer science is a engineering degree and those who have studied physics,chemistry and maths in intermediate can study computer science in engineering,it is an engineering degree and a technology related have no relation with ant non-technological subject or course.Engineering is strictly a technology course and for those who want to have career in non-technology stream.

Similarly psychology is a non-technology course/stream far away from engineering background,after successfully completing intermediate one can study general courses in psychology like bachelor course of three year followed by master degree in psychology.
But first to have engineering background and then from there to study psychology,it is not possible to do so.As psychology belongs to completely different stream and course where as engineering to different one.

You have to again start from beginning after intermediate and take up psychology as your career option and study the bachelor and master after that to have full fledged career in psychology,otherwise it is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?