24th April 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any MBA course without completing 3rd year? Are there any good courses that I can do with this qualification?

as i was ill b4 my exam of 3rd year i didnt wrote well.so i wana ask that can i do any mba course without completing 3rd year?if not then please inform if there s any good course that i can do with this qualification.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after completing B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E civil engineering student
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. Which are the good courses available after B.E(IT) other than M.E/MBA? Are courses like MCP, game programming, animation good after B.E(IT)?
  4. Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?
  5. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  6. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  7. Courses other than MBA, ME or M.Tech after BE?
  8. What are the job opportunities available after MBA? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  9. Is MBA a good option to do after completing B.Ed? -- [New]
  10. In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?
  11. Which is better for me doing MBA OR ME after BE?
  12. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  13. What are courses available for me research field after completing final year BSc Biotech in 3rd semester?
  14. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Government training centers for completing my project in 3rd year? I am BSc Biotech 3rd year
  16. What can I do after completing B.E degree?
  17. What to choose between MBA and M.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  18. Best opportunity after B.Com? What is the scope after B.Com?
7th August 2012, 08:26 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can I do any MBA course without completing 3rd year? Are there any good courses that I can do with this qualification?

dear,

no, you cannot do it without bachelor's degree (3 yrs course) with atleast 50% aggregate

but , you can apply when you are in final year of graduation

there is no age limit for MBA course

some entrance exams for MBA

SNAP

ATMA

FMS

IGNOU

IBSAT

CAT

MAT

XAT

JMET

all , the best , so, you are not eligible without completing 3 rd year ok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?